Thursday, August 13, 2009

Struggling with Setbacks (typical Lyme)

Sometimes you just feel like giving up. I know I can not, but some days when the symptoms come back you just feel like it.

Though not as severe most symptoms have returned and I continue with my daily swallowing of pills. Memory issues, saying what I want, misspelling words, minor pain, depression and tiredness have returned.
The depression I have stuggled with before but always have gotten through it.
I am normally a happy go lucky person, focusing on my artwork and creativity to get me through tough times. I am not quite sure the depression is related to Lyme but I will, as well as my husband, keep an eye on it.

When the symptoms do come back, which is expected because the treatment is killing them off, you feel like you will never feel good, pain free again. My husband as well as his sister are going through the same feelings, Jeff knows he can't give up, he coaches his sister, myself and others to keep going.

There is always something worse that can go wrong. I should be glad I am not dealing with cancer as so many of my loved ones are or have been.

At least I know that somewhere down the line that tiny shimmer of light will become more visable and within reach.
For those of you who feel the same, keep on going, talk it out, write it down, do whatever you can to keep the faith and smile alot.

1 comment:

  1. Here is a great herbal doctor who cured me of Hepatitis B. his name is Dr. Imoloa. I suffered Hepatitis B for 11 years, I was very weak with pains all over my body my stomach was swollen and I could hardly eat. And one day my brother came with a herbal medicine from doctor Imoloa and asked me to drink and I drank hence there was no hope, and behold after 2 week of taking the medicine, I started feeling relief, my swollen stomach started shrinking down and the pains was gone. I became normal after the completion of the medication, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative which means I’m cured. He can also cure the following diseases with his herbal medicine...lupus, hay fever, measles, dry cough, diabetics hepatitis A.B.C, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, bile salt disease, fol ate deficinecy, diarrhoea, liver/kidney inflammatory, eye cancer, skin cancer disease, malaria, chronic kidney disease, high blood pressure, food poisoning, parkinson disease, bowel cancer, bone cancer, brain tumours, asthma, arthritis, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, lyme disease, muscle aches, cholera, fatigue, muscle aches, shortness of breath, alzhemer's disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Anxiety Disorders, Back Pain, Crohn's Disease, Chronic renal failure, acute myeloid leukaemia, acute pancreatitis, chronic inflammatory joint disease, inflammatory bowel disease, Addison's disease, back acne, breast cancer, allergic bronchitis, Celia disease, bulimia disease, congenital heart disease, cirrhosis, fetal alcohol spectrum, constipation, fungal nail infection, fabromyalgia, (love spell) and many more. he is a great herbalist man. Contact him on email; drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. You can also reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete