Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Return of Pain

It has been 4 weeks since I've been on my med's and the pain has come back. Although not as bad in the lower back, ankles and wrists, but in my knees, thighs, hips and buttock. I have hiked and swam even though the pain is there (like I always did when I didn't know I had Lyme). I know that it will subside again but it freaks me out a bit to think that these things are dying off inside my body. How gross!! I have been very tired again and yes you begin to think that the pain will return and never go away. I have to keep taking the med's even though I absolutely hate swallowing pills.
I cringe everytime I have to. I am waiting right now to take my morning ones.


I am so happy to see many people have read my husbands blog. He is truly helping others and that is very important to him. He has been having some of the pain return also but I made him come to the beach the other night thinking he would like to try a swim again. (He had been very nervous about getting back in the water and swimming) He loves to swim and the thought of not being able to or having pain and going under was terrifying. He did extremely well as I watched him go back and forth along the bouys.
Then he played catch with Trevor in the water.

I know that this is a journey that has many hills and valleys but I am happy to know that we continue to travel along it regardless of the deep valleys and the steep hills.

1 comment:

  1. Here is a great herbal doctor who cured me of Hepatitis B. his name is Dr. Imoloa. I suffered Hepatitis B for 11 years, I was very weak with pains all over my body my stomach was swollen and I could hardly eat. And one day my brother came with a herbal medicine from doctor Imoloa and asked me to drink and I drank hence there was no hope, and behold after 2 week of taking the medicine, I started feeling relief, my swollen stomach started shrinking down and the pains was gone. I became normal after the completion of the medication, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative which means I’m cured. He can also cure the following diseases with his herbal medicine...lupus, hay fever, measles, dry cough, diabetics hepatitis A.B.C, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, bile salt disease, fol ate deficinecy, diarrhoea, liver/kidney inflammatory, eye cancer, skin cancer disease, malaria, chronic kidney disease, high blood pressure, food poisoning, parkinson disease, bowel cancer, bone cancer, brain tumours, asthma, arthritis, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, lyme disease, muscle aches, cholera, fatigue, muscle aches, shortness of breath, alzhemer's disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Anxiety Disorders, Back Pain, Crohn's Disease, Chronic renal failure, acute myeloid leukaemia, acute pancreatitis, chronic inflammatory joint disease, inflammatory bowel disease, Addison's disease, back acne, breast cancer, allergic bronchitis, Celia disease, bulimia disease, congenital heart disease, cirrhosis, fetal alcohol spectrum, constipation, fungal nail infection, fabromyalgia, (love spell) and many more. he is a great herbalist man. Contact him on email; drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. You can also reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete